Introducing Tsunu Shamanic Hapey: Explore a Sacred and Mindful Experience
Discover the profound and sacred world of Samauma Shamanic Hapey, a unique powdered blend hand by crafted from tobacco leaves and medicinal plants, including the revered Tsunu tree. Pau Pereira, or Tsunu as it is better known, is considered one of the 10 most important medicinal plants in Brazil and brings countless physical and healing benefits. Rooted in indigenous traditions, this extraordinary substance offers a mindful and transformative experience.
Benefits of Tsunu Shamanic Hape include enhanced focus, heightened awareness, and a grounded sense of being. Some users have reported a refreshing effect on the respiratory system, promoting a sense of purification and clarity.
Traditionaly used by the Yawanaw ethnic groups freely or as part of a ceromony for purposes such as physical weakness, energizing the body and mind, emotional and mental balance, productive meditation and relief of mental chatter as well as for physical aliments.
Physical Effect, It has a pleasing yet earthy flavor, This Hape blend contains ash from parts of the sacred Tsunu tree, which is one of top 10 medicinal plants in Brazil. It also contains Tabacco Rustica. Physically, this Hapè is very grey in color because of its high ash to mapaccho ratio, making it extremely alkaline. The initial onset of it’s use might be full cranial activation and a bit of dizziness. It is sharp on the nose when administered, but very effective for clearing the sinuses, helping with any cold, flu, or congestion. The healing effects of consuming the Tsunu tree in its various forms are rather vast. It has been used for anti-cancer, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial purposes in addition to helping in the treatment of Alzheimer’s and epilepsy.
General Benefits of Using All Kinds of Rapé
Rapé can help you in the following ways:
- Helps focus and sharpen the mind.
- Clears a person or space of distracting, bad energies in preparation for intention setting.
- Detoxes both body and mind and clears your energetic field. Because of this, rapé is often used in conjunction with ayahuasca ceremonies.
- Clears sinuses of mucus and bacteria, thereby helping to combat colds and respiratory ailments.
- Provides a calming, grounding effect on the emotions that lasts much longer that the initial sensation.
- Can be used in conjunction with other treatments for addiction and mental illness.
Sold for ethnobotanical research only. The above information is for factual purposes only. Please check mandatory disclaimer on checkout.